Ya win some....

...And, in this case, definitely lose some. Such was my result by the end of my 3-hour game scenario from Fireball Forward's Mortain Counteratttack booklet, my first FF game in Calgary for over a year:

http://brigadegames.3dcartstores.com/FBF-S07-Mortain-Counterattack-Hitlers-Plan-to-Retake-Normandy-scenario-book-for-Fireball-Forward-WW2-Rules--Printed-Version-_p_5484.html

While I forget the name of the individual scenario I played against my opponent <blush>, it appears (after a single game) this scenario's play balance is reasonable [50/50] for both sides. The following is a photo during turn 3 (of 5) wherein my opponent's GI bazooka team tried ambushing my Panzer IV-H tank from its right flank. (Lower righthand corner.) Set against my eventual loss by game's end, these pair of smart alecks failed! See their 2d6 roll of...Snake Eyes!  ha HA!

Comments

Popular Posts